"Leukomed T plus"
Leukomed T plus combines the proven quality of Fixomull transparent with Leukomed's especially strong absorbent qualities. The carrier material is made of extremely elastic, transparent polyurethane film that is coated with a skin-friendly, reliably-adhesive polyacrylate adhesive. The watertight film fits even contoured body regions like a second skin that protects against viruses and bacteria. The non-woven viscose wound pad is particularly absorbent and is layered with polypropylene to keep it from sticking to the wound. An application aid ensures uncomplicated, quick application, even with gloves.
- adheres all-around
- bacteria- and virus-proof
- highly absorptive
- skin friendly
- lets air and water vapor through
- good immediate and permanent adhesive strength
- stretchable and tough
- contours well
- removable without residue
- prevents contamination
- after surgical interventions
- after accidental injuries
- to protect wounds during showering, hydrotherapy and the like
CompositionCarrier: transparent polyurethane film, coated with polyacryl adhesive
Wound pad: non-woven viscose, with polypropylene layer.