Special equipment for the careful, secure lifting and moving of the seriously injured.
Open the two scoops, push them sideways under the patient and then close them again. The patient can now be lifted carefully and moved. Further transport with the vacuum stretcher. The scoop stretcher recommends itself particularly when spinal column injuries are suspected or the diagnosis is not certain.
- spring-loaded pusch button closures on the sides
- can be lengthend in steps, from 1.67 meters to 2.10 meters x 0.43 meters
- telescopes down to 1.2 meters
- can be loaded with up to 170 kg
- incl. 3 patient safety straps