ready for shipment
You will receive your goods between the 26.09.2020 and 30.09.2020
Current information on the delivery situation:Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery. We have adjusted the capacities of our logistics accordingly, so that we can largely meet the indicated delivery dates.Medical facilities and doctors are supplied by us with priority. We do not supply resellers. Thank you for your understanding!
The Boso Carat Professional is a blood-pressure computer with the latest technology. It functions on the oscillometric measurement principle. Pressure fluctuations (oscillations) caused by the pulse wave and transmitted by the cuff are stored and evaluated by the micro processor. The big benefit of this measuring method is that no microphone is necessary, which can largely affect reliability of the measured values, depending on exact positioning during the cuff's application. This blood pressure gauge conforms to European regulations, which are based on the Medical Products Act, as well as Europanorm EN 1060, Part 1: "Non-invasive Blood Pressure Gauges - General Requirements" and Part 3: "Supplemental Requirements for Electro-Mechanical Blood Pressure Gauge Systems".
- stable table-sphygmomanometer with practical cuff-tray
- easy one-button operation
- intelligent pump-automatic
- large 3-value display
- arrhythmia-detection indicated arrhythmias
- last measurement stored automatically
- incl. 3 cuffs for thick, normal and thin arms
- with power-pack and batteries
- weight: 600 g without batteries
- measurements (W x H x D): 150 mm x 160 mm x 120 mm
- Classification: Protected Class II Type BF clinical test (DIN 58130): measurement accuracy conforms to requirements of EN 1060 Part 3
- maximum cuff-pressure measurement variance: ± 3 mmHg
- maximum pulse-display measurement variance: ± 5 %
- measuring principle: oscillometric
- measuring range: 40 to 240 mmHg, 40 to 180 pulse/min.
- cuff-pressure: 0 to 320 mmHg
- memory: 1 measurement
- display: LCD
- operating conditions: ambient temperature 10 to 40 °C rel. humidity 10 to 85 %
- storage conditions: ambient temperature - 5 °C to + 50 °C rel. humidity max. 85 %
- power supply: DC 6 V (batteries 4 x 1,5 Mignon IEC LR 6, alkaline-manganese) alternative as special edition: power-pack DC 6 V
- battery control: character-indicator in display field
|Type of device:||humeral blood pressure monitor|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.