Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.08.2021 and 09.08.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer from HEINE
Blood-pressure gauge by Heine with one-hose design. The housing consists of a special, break-proof polyamide in double-wall housing-construction with three-point fixation of the meter. This offers optimal protection from shocks.
The air-valve construction with optimized airflow-resistance to the measurement, provides a dampening of air-shocks during pumping. An even, shock-free air-flow into the meter is guaranteed. A benefit, which until now was only possible with dual-hose systems.
The European (EN1060) and American (SP9) Norms are exceeded by far.
Conforms to the Norms:
EN 1060: "Non-invasive blood-pressure gauges",
Part 1: Common Requirements, and
Part 2: Supplemental Requirements for
mechanical blood-pressure gauges
- with rotary valve
- one-hose model
- impact-protected, shock-proof
- manometer is over-pressure safe and stainless
- integrated micro-filter for the protection of the valve and meter
- large ball
- housing of break-proof 2-component polyamide/ TP-Elastomer with shock-absorbent anti-slip coating
- spoon of polyamide
- for left- and right-handed persons
- double wall
- incl. velcro cuff
- 5 year warranty
- measuring range: 0 - 300 mmHg
- accuracy of the pressure-display: ± 3 mmHg
|Type of device:||humeral blood pressure monitor|
Customer assessment ⦁ Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer
Sehr stabil und handfest !! Für den Krankentransport geeignet und Empfehlenswert.
Die Werte sind auch während des Transports gut Erkennbar. Die Manschette liegt am Oberarm sehr gut an und...