Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 28.04.2021 and 30.04.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer from HEINE
Blood-pressure gauge by Heine with one-hose design. The housing consists of a special, break-proof polyamide in double-wall housing-construction with three-point fixation of the meter. This offers optimal protection from shocks.
The air-valve construction with optimized airflow-resistance to the measurement, provides a dampening of air-shocks during pumping. An even, shock-free air-flow into the meter is guaranteed. A benefit, which until now was only possible with dual-hose systems.
The European (EN1060) and American (SP9) Norms are exceeded by far.
Conforms to the Norms:
EN 1060: "Non-invasive blood-pressure gauges",
Part 1: Common Requirements, and
Part 2: Supplemental Requirements for
mechanical blood-pressure gauges
- with rotary valve
- one-hose model
- impact-protected, shock-proof
- manometer is over-pressure safe and stainless
- integrated micro-filter for the protection of the valve and meter
- large ball
- housing of break-proof 2-component polyamide/ TP-Elastomer with shock-absorbent anti-slip coating
- spoon of polyamide
- for left- and right-handed persons
- double wall
- incl. velcro cuff
- 5 year warranty
- measuring range: 0 - 300 mmHg
- accuracy of the pressure-display: ± 3 mmHg
|Type of device:||humeral blood pressure monitor|