ready for shipment
You will receive your goods between the 25.09.2020 and 29.09.2020
Current information on the delivery situation:Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery. We have adjusted the capacities of our logistics accordingly, so that we can largely meet the indicated delivery dates.Medical facilities and doctors are supplied by us with priority. We do not supply resellers. Thank you for your understanding!
Gamma G5 Sphygmomanometer
Blood-pressure gauge by Heine with one-hose design. The housing consists of a special, break-proof polyamide in double-wall housing-construction with three-point fixation of the meter. This offers optimal protection from shocks.
The air-valve construction with optimized airflow-resistance to the measurement, provides a dampening of air-shocks during pumping. An even, shock-free air-flow into the meter is guaranteed. A benefit, which until now was only possible with dual-hose systems.
The European (EN1060) and American (SP9) Norms are exceeded by far.
Conforms to the Norms:
EN 1060: "Non-invasive blood-pressure gauges",
Part 1: Common Requirements, and
Part 2: Supplemental Requirements for
mechanical blood-pressure gauges
- with rotary valve
- one-hose model
- impact-protected, shock-proof
- manometer is over-pressure safe and stainless
- integrated micro-filter for the protection of the valve and meter
- large ball
- housing of break-proof 2-component polyamide/ TP-Elastomer with shock-absorbent anti-slip coating
- spoon of polyamide
- for left- and right-handed persons
- double wall
- incl. velcro cuff
- 5 year warranty
- measuring range: 0 - 300 mmHg
- accuracy of the pressure-display: ± 3 mmHg
|Type of device:||humeral blood pressure monitor|