Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 29.10.2021 and 03.11.2021
mini 3000 Ophthalmoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
The Mini 3000 is a high-value ophthalmoscope with fixation star aperture in pocket-size. The device has excellent optic at smallest measurements and is well suited for on-the-go and for house visits. It is only compatible with the Mini 3000 handle system.
With the Mini 3000, best quality, unique ergonomics, and the high-quality equipment are the key factors. The result is excellent handling in all examining situations.
The optimized technical maturity and performance increase, as well as innovative functions, like for example an improved XHL-lens bulb technology, ensure optimized diagnostic quality and dependability.
Quality meets design. That's absolutely true with the Mini 3000 series. Because aside from the modern design, special plastics, for example, ensure high durability with little weight. The Mini 3000 series leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to functionality and performance.
- improved XHL Xenon Halogen bulb technology (2,5 V)
- 5 different apertures -- new aperture fixation star
- refraction balance: - 20 D to + 20 D
- holder clip with integrated On/Off switch
- automatic shut-down in the pocket
- 20.000 mating cycles guaranteed
- two-piece handle and headpiece
- high-quality handle housing: chromium allow/refined plastic
- battery handle Mini 3000 includes replaceable dry-cell batteries (size AA)