Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 28.04.2021 and 30.04.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Beta 200 Ophthalmoscope from HEINE
The Beta 200 ist the first hand-held, direct observation ophthalmoscope with a corrective range of 74 single diopter steps and patented aspherical optics 1). With the fine diopter levels a sharply-focused picture is assured even in the presence of high refraction anomalies.
- 74 single diopter steps (-36 bis + 36 D)
- aspheric optics
- recessed, multi-coated viewing window
- soft eye orbit support
- metal chassis
- connectable interference red-free filter
- dustproof housing
- 6 apertures with separate, connectable interference red-free or blue filter
- ergonomic shape
- with XHL xenon halogen technology
Following the Gullstrand principle, Heine's aspherical optical system separates the illumination and observation beams, avoiding corneal and iris reflections and guaranteeing a full view of the retina even with small pupils.
Seven apertures offer the best conditions for an eye examination, both with dilated as well as the smallest pupils.