Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 03.12.2022 and 07.12.2022
mini 3000 Otoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
The best performance and quality. Innovative optical engineering, high-tech materials and the most modern production methods result in an outstanding image quality, with bright, non-reflective illumination of tympanum and ear canal.
Distal fiber optics or direct bulb illumination and high-intensity XHL xenon halogen bulb offer optimum performance for the most varied applications.
mini 3000 Otoscope – At a glance
- Distal fiberoptics
- Choice of direct illumination (warm light) or indirect illumination (cold light/fiberoptics)
- 100% more light through improved XHL xenon halogen lamp technology
- Viewing window with 3x magnification
- Viewing window tightly integrated, tilts sideways
- Pocket clip with built-in on/off switch
- Solid-grip handle
- Automatic in-pocket shut-off
- Separable handle and headpiece
- High-quality handle assembly: chrome finish/high grade plastic, shockproof, rugged, slip-proof
- Mini 3000 combined handle/battery compartment with replaceable AA batteries
- Compact dimensions
- Blower attachment for pneumatic ear drum test (not included)
Highest quality, unique ergonomics and premium components, hallmarks of the Mini 3000, combine to provide exceptional handling in all types of examination settings.
Advanced technology, improved performance and innovative features, such as an improved XHL lens lamp, ensure optimal diagnostic quality and reliability.
Quality truly meets design in the Mini 3000 series. Modern design blends with, among other things, special synthetic materials for a solid feel at minimal weight. When it comes to functionality and performance, the Mini 3000 is without equal.
- 1 Heine Mini 3000 Otoscope
- 1 battery handle
- 1 user guide
- 10 single-use tips, diameter 4 mm