Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
DUO (2nd Gen) ECG + Digital Stethoscope from Eko
The Eko DUO (2nd Gen) ECG + Digital Stethoscope is the powerful new edition for advanced examinations of cardiac and pulmonary function in everyday medical practice. The advanced combination of 1-channel ECG and digital stethoscope provides comprehensive insight into the patient's cardiac functions. The integrated sound amplifier and wireless data transmission ensure reliable and detailed measurement results. All determined data can be transferred to a smart mobile device for further evaluation and archiving. Thanks to Bluetooth technology, wireless headphones can also be used for the examination in addition to the stethoscope tube supplied.
- Innovative single channel ECG with digital stethoscope
- Modern 2-in-1 technology for everyday medical use
- Comprehensive assessment of heart and lung function
- On-display diagram of electrocardiography (ECG) and phonocardiography (PKG)
- Listening to the patient via the included stethoscope tube or wireless headphones
- Simultaneous auscultation and ECG examination possible
- Reduction of background noise
- Suitable for early and remote diagnosis, monitoring and screening
- Can be used with contact gel and saline solution
- Can be integrated into modern telemedicine
- AI analysis integrated in Eko app (with paid subscription)
- Easy cleaning with isopropyl alcohol
- Incl. 2 pairs of silicone rubber ear olives in different sizes (large and small)
- Color: Silver / Black
- Material: Aluminum 6061, ABS plastic
- Latex and phthalate free
- Dimensions: L 119 x W 47 x H 16 mm
- Length (incl. stethoscope tube): 800 mm
- Weight: approx. 102 g
2-in-1 examinations with the 2nd generation of the Eko DUO
The 2nd Gen Eko DUO combines an on-display display of the ECG or PKG diagram with auditory input from the stethoscope examination. The powerful device features stainless steel electrodes for a classic 1-lead ECG and an integrated stethoscope membrane. During the examination of heart and lung sounds, 32-fold sound amplification with 4 different sound filters is possible. With the help of the recording mode, excerpts of the chest sounds can be recorded during the listening process at the touch of a button and exported for further analysis. In combination with the measured values from the integrated ECG, this provides a broad basis for evaluating the patient's heart and lung functionality. Furthermore, the telehealth integration of the Eko app offers extensive additional options - for example, a live stream of the auscultation or an integrated AI analysis.
More hygiene and fewer cables
Hygiene is the most important aspect to protect patients and medical staff. With the 2nd Generation Eko DUO, it is possible to use third-party wireless headphones for the examination in addition to the stethoscope tube supplied. In doing so, the ECG + Digital Stethoscope forwards the listening sounds to the connected headphones via the paired smartphone. After instruction and under the supervision of qualified personnel, it is even possible for the patient to put the device on himself.
For the use of the Eko DUO with hearing aids, prior consultation with a hearing care professional is recommended.
- Intuitive LED ring for operation and status display
- Automatic power off function after 5 minutes
- Firmware updates possible wirelessly
- In-app AI analysis: Atrial fibrillation (AFib), murmur detection, tachycardia, bradycardia, QRS complex
- Telemedicine: Livestream ECG & PKG, heart murmurs
- Recording function for 15, 30, 60 or 120 seconds
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy; 3.5 mm threaded jack connector
- Compatibility: Eko app; iOS (iOS 12 and above), Android (V 8.0 and above)
- Power supply: Wireless induction
- Battery type: lithium-ion
- Operating time: ≤ 10 hours
- Standby: up to 1 year
Eko DUO - Single Channel ECG
- 2 stainless steel electrodes
- High-pass filter: 0.01 Hz
- ECG filter: 0.01 Hz; 50 and 60 Hz
- Sampling frequency: 500 Hz
Eko DUO - Digital stethoscope
- 12 steps volume control
- Technology: Piezoelectric sensor
- Audio filters: Membrane, Heart, Mid, Extended
- Audio gain: up to 32-fold
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 2 KHz
- Sampling frequency: 4,000 Hz
Scope of delivery
- 1 Eko DUO (2nd Gen) ECG + Digital Stethoscope
- 1 Eko DUO stethoscope tube
- 2 pairs of silicone rubber ear tips
- 1 Inductive touch charging cradle
- 1 Micro USB cable (without power supply)
- 1 Quick Start Guide (EN)
Please note that a micro-USB power plug is required to charge the device .
Some additional features of the Eko app may only be available with a paid subscription.
The smartphone and wireless headphones shown are not included.