"H10 Finger Pulse Oximeter"
The H10 meets all one's requirements for a modern, mobile pulse oximeter as it is not only suitable for emergencies and resuscitation situations, but also for regular patient surveillance.
The large dual colour display shows oxygen saturation and pulse rate, with optional curve, bar graph or plethysmogram representation. The display direction can be changed by simple one-button operation, results can therefore be read from every angle. The integrated battery status indicator will blink if a change of batteries is required. If the device is not in use it will automatically switch off and is thus energy-saving.
The high-quality sensor technology ensures quick and accurate monitoring results.
- a real lightweight: only 33 g
- dual colour OLED display
- SpO2, PR, curve, bar graph or plethysmogram display
- 4 display directions and 6 display modes
- adjustable display brighness
- optional pitch tone
- user-friendly single button operation
Thanks to its compact size the Edan finger pulse oximeter fits in every pocket or emergency bag.
5.7 x 3.2 x 3.1 cm (L x W x H)
Scope of Delivery:
- pulse oxymeter
- 2 x AAA batteries (device is thus ready to use)
- neck strap
- DocCheck Case