Neurological Pin Wheel
The Essilor Visiotest is a vision testing instrument that offers first-rate performance across multiple uses.
- for mobile and stationary use
- 12 vision tests per G 25 and G 37
- permits examinations according to DIN 58220, Parts 5 and 6
- well-suited to transition lenses
- choice of manual operation or remote operation via cable
- built-in testing of peripheral vision
Designed for fast, simple and precise testing visual acuity in subjects.
Modern design, compact, sturdy construction, simple operation and built-in test disks: the Visiotest is always ready for mobile and stationary use.
Visiotest vision tester offers test diagrams, either Landolt rings or letters, in test distances from 5 meters and as close as 33 cm. If the VisioKit attachment is used, optotypes can be presented in mid-distance at 55 cm.
Visiotest was developed to permit conducting a simple, fast and error-free testing process. In order to achieve this, Essilor devised special test control tables and test formulas that enable unambiguous evaluation of test subject answers. That feature lets trained individuals conduct the vision tests under a doctor's supervision.
No matter if you carry out traffic safety screening tests, seek to detect vision defects early on or are testing visual acuity withing the G 37 and G25 occupational insurance framework, Visiotest will be the right choice.
- illumination of the vision test arena: 320 cd/m2
- contrast of the optotypes is close to 1
- height-adjustable instrument
- weight: 4.9 kg
- measurements: depth 30 cm, length 24.5 cm, height 37 cm
- current: 230 volts - 50 hertz
- bulb: 230 V PL 7W Philips
- fuses: 250 voltsl, 2 x 0.4 amps (time-delay)
- power used: 10 watts
- standardization: CEI 601-1 / VDE 0871 / 93/42/CEE