Delivery 25 to 28 days
You will receive your goods between the 20.09.2022 and 23.09.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
MA 33 PC audiometer from MAICO
The MAICO MA 33 PC audiometer is used for tonaudiometric examinations and rapid screening tests in children and adults. It is conveniently operated via USB connection to PC and laptop. The MA 33 combines compact dimensions with user-friendly operation and is particularly suitable for family doctors and pediatricians. The device can perform the hearing test independently and in the absence of a user during an automatic audiometry.
- Suitable for air conduction and speech tests
- Intuitive user interface
- Fast, flexible and portable
- Software includes various test methods e.g. SISI, Stenger and Hughson-Westlake tests
- Can be connected to laptop and PC via USB port
- Interface for integration into practice EDP
- Volume and frequency controllable via own keyboard or mouse
- With DD65 v2 air conduction earphone with sound insulation caps
- Audiometer class: Class 4 according to EN 60645-1
- Dimensions: W 15.4 x D 10.3 x H 2.7 cm
- Weight: 300 g
- Test signals: sine continuous tone or pulse tone
- Test frequencies kHz: 0.125; 0.25; 0.5; 0.75; 1; 1.5; 2; 3; 4; 6; 8
- Air-conduction earphone: DD65 with acoustic caps
- Air-conduction earphone Level range: -10 - 105 dB HV
- Level steps: 5 dB
- Noise reduction: narrowband noise, manually or automatically sliding
- Power supply: USB
- System requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 1024 (optional) min. 1024 x 768
- USB connection
- Windows® 10 SP1 (x86 and x64) / Windows® 8, 8.1 (x86 and x64) / Windows® 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
Scope of delivery
- 1 MAICO MA 33 PC audiometer
- 1 DD65 v2 airline receiver with sound insulation flaps
- 1 patient response button
- 1 transport bag
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV. The instruction is not included in the price.
The delivery is without laptop.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.