Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
HEINE iC1 Dermatoscope from HEINE Optotechnik
The HEINE iC1 dermatoscope is an innovative device and iPhone based dermatoscope. Together with your iPhone and the free iC1 app, you can document and monitor clinical and dermatoscopic images. The HEINE LEDHQ illumination allows for sharp-edged and shadow-free images with 40x magnification.
- Dermatoscope attachment for use with your iPhone
- Includes contact disk with scale and adapter tray for iPhone
- Up to 40x digital magnification, images up to 12 megapixels
- "Toggle" function: easy switching between polarized and immersion images
- Changeable and cleanable contact lens
- Compatible with iPhone (from generation 5) depending on version
- Future-proof due to exchangeable adapter shell
- Image acquisition with one-finger zoom
- Integrated patient management in the app
- Save and send images easily and securely
- Assignment of image information and patient details
- Free HEINE iC1 app for evaluation and documentation
Handyscope with HEINE precision technology
The HEINE iC1 takes full advantage of the iPhone: an excellent camera and a first-class display. Together with the matching adapter tray, the free app and your smartphone, the iC1 becomes a reflected light microscope for visual examination of the skin. It offers very high image quality with up to 40x magnification and allows you to monitor melanomas, moles and other skin lesions.
This skin examination tool allows easy switching between polarized and immersion images. The contact lens, made of high-quality glass, can be easily cleaned. This results in the highest quality images for every patient. Additional external examination lights are no longer needed, as the integrated LEDHQ illumination provides bright and homogeneous illumination. The integrated "toggle" function allows images to be acquired in both polarized and non-polarized light. It is very easy to switch between these two recording modes.
Images can be conveniently captured with convenient one-finger zoom. With the integrated patient assignment, it is possible to easily assign past images, as the image information and patient details are stored as well. The storage of the images is easy and safe due to the innovative technology. The polymer battery technology enables USB charging and a charge level indicator.
Scope of delivery
- 1 HEINE iC1 dermatoscope for taking images with the smartphone
- 1 Adapter shell iC1 for iPhone 5s/SE, 6/6s or 7/8
- 1 USB cable
- 1 plug-in power supply
The Apple iPhone shown is not included in the scope of delivery.