Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
KardiaMobile® 6L Smartphone 6-Kanal-EKG from AliveCor
The advanced KardiaMobile® 6L ECG from AliveCor measures and monitors heart rate in everyday life with 6 leads. It combines a reliable 6-lead ECG with an innovative smartphone app. The device detects various arrhythmias and sinus rhythm with SVE and wide QRS in just 30 seconds. All detected data can then be intuitively stored, managed and shared via the free app.
- Reliable ECG with 6 leads for mobile use
- Intuitive handling - place your finger on the electrodes and measure
- Innovative technology for precise measurement results in just 30 seconds
- Immediate evaluation in the free smartphone app
- Reliable detection of arrhythmias and sinus rhythm from home and on the road
- Convenient functions for saving and sharing results
- Material electrodes: stainless steel
- Dimensions: L 90 × W 30 × H 72 mm
- Weight: 24 g
Intuitive measurements from home and on the go
The compact KardiaMobile® ECG fits perfectly in any pocket and can be used conveniently from home or flexibly on the go. No cables, plasters or gels are needed. Simply place your fingers on the upper electrodes, then place the lower electrode on your leg or ankle, and a medical-quality 6-lead ECG is recorded in just 30 seconds.
The personal Kardia App for smartphones
The KardiaMobile® 6L ECG connects via Bluetooth to the free Kardia smartphone app for iOS and Android. The ECG is digitally recorded and displayed on the smartphone. In addition, there is the possibility to share the results.
The personal ECG is ready for use in just a few steps:
- Download the free Kardia app for iOS and Android.
- Position fingers on the electrodes according to the placement instructions.
- Start recording the 6-lead ECG.
- Get results via app in just 30 seconds.
- Archive and optionally export measurement results.
KardiaMobile and KardiaCare
Kardia Care is a paid membership that can be purchased additionally and optionally. Membership grants access to more specific ECG evaluations and monthly heart health reports. Every 90 days, the ECG is evaluated by a cardiologist. The ECG records obtained can be exported automatically for quick access by physicians and family members.
- Measurement method: 6 leads; 3 electrodes
- Data transmission: Bluetooth
- Operating time: 200 hours
- Sampling rate: 300 signals per second
- Resolution: 14 bit
- Power supply: 1 CR2016 button cell
- System requirements: iOS 12.4 or higher; iPadOS 12.4 or higher; Android 6.0 or higher
Scope of delivery
- 1 AliveCor KardiaMobile® 6L smartphone 6-lead ECG
- 1 CR2016 button cell
The pictured smartphone is not included in the scope of delivery.
Some additional functions of the Kardia App are only available with a paid KardiaCare membership.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.