Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Mindray BeneHeart R3 EKG-Gerät from Mindray
The Mindray BeneHeart R3 electrocardiograph utilizes the University of of Glasgow ECG analysis algorithm, one of the world-leading resting ECG interpretations with 40 years of history. The Glasgow algorithm is the first to be based on specific variables, including age, gender, race, medication, and class in order to maximize the accuracy of the ECG interpretation. On the report, a headline may highlight one of several “critical value warnings” to alert medical attendants of findings that need immediate attention, such as, for example, a myocardial infarct.
The device is very easy to carry as it weighs only 1200 g, battery included.
- reliable analysis
- warning messages for critical values
- accurate real-time waveforms
- Lead V4R instead of V3 for more precise diagnostic accuracy when used for neonates and children
- ECG recording is automatically unfolded on the writing pad on top of the machine for notes or signature
- Operation with either rolling or Z-fold paper, switching from one to the other is very easy and convenient.
- LCD 5"/24 bit colour display with LED graphics backlit (Resolution: 800 x 480)
- Weight: 1.2 kg (incl. battery & internal AC power supply)
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 26 x 19.4 cm (HxWxD)
- Startup time: ≤ 5 sec.
- Frequency response: -3dB at 0.05 to 150 Hz
- ECG analysis sampling rate: 500 samples/sec.
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/sec./channel
- Heart rate meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10 % or ±5 BPM (whichever is greater)
- Power Supply: AC input (without external power adaptor or battery operation
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 V ±10 %
- Input power: 60 VA
- AC frequency: 50/60 Hz ±3 Hz
- Type: rechargeable Lithium ion battery
- Battery capacity: 11.1 V (typical), 2500 mAh, 6 hours of continuous operation (without recording) or 500 ECGs (in 2,5 x 4 format at 25 mm/s and 10 mm/mV)
- Battery charge time: 3.5 hours with power off
Thermal Dot Array Writer
- Writer width: 8 cm
- Writer speed: 5, 12.5, 25 and 50 mm/s
- Number of traces: 3 leads + 1 rhythm or 3 leads (user selectable)
- Writer resolution: 32 dots/mm at 25 mm/s (horizontal), 8 dots/mm (vertical)
- Resting ECG mode: Records/prints 12-lead resting ECG with 10 sec. duration (standard)
- Internal storage: 800 ECGs
- Multi-language support: 13 languages
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Mindray Beneheart R3 ECG with thermal printer
- incl. rechargeable battery, power supply unit, patient cable
- incl. 6 suction electrodes , 4 clip electrodes, 2 x 50 adhesive electrodes plus 6 button adaptors
This article is excluded from withdrawal.