Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.08.2022 and 26.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Handheld Ultrasonic Scanner C3 HD3 from Clarius
The C3 HD3 multifunction scanner from Clarius is designed to examine the entire body with just one ultrasound device. With a maximum depth of 40 cm, the scanner is suitable for cardiac, superficial as well as vascular examinations. Thanks to the surface and virtual phased array setting, a total body scan, from abdomen to extremities, is possible with only one device - a cumbersome change of probe, as with conventional ultrasound devices, is no longer necessary.
The comprehensive functionality of the Clarius C3 HD3 ultrasound scanner enables multidisciplinary sonography of consistent quality. This creates an optimal basis for subsequent diagnostics. In addition to general medical examinations in practices and clinics, the C3 as a wireless all-in-one device is also the ideal companion in acute and emergency medicine and can be used for a quick, life-saving diagnosis, for example, directly at the scene of an accident, in order to be able to initiate further necessary medical measures.
- Multifunctional pocket ultrasound scanner for different specialties and areas of application
- Smart sonography with the Clarius App for iOS and Android
- Incl. 3 years Clarius Membership
- Excellent image quality due to 192 piezo elements as well as 8 beamformers for up to 30 images per second
- Automatic image enhancement in post-processing (imaging, focus zones, depth)
- Easy storage of images on the mobile device, in the free Clarius Cloud* or a DICOM-compliant server
- State-of-the-art telemedicine patient care thanks to Clarius Live*
- Up to 60 minutes of scan time (15 minutes of continuous use)
- Integrated thermometer and advanced liquid cooling system to protect against overheating
- Highest infection protection with full disinfection capability thanks to IP67 certification (waterproof in case of temporary submersion)
Better than the previous model: the new Clarius Handheld generation
The new generation of Clarius handheld ultrasound devices impresses with its compact new design. With 30% less weight and an optimized smaller design than the previous model, the new models are not only more ergonomic but also more advantageous to operate. In addition, both the integrated cooling system and the antenna design have been improved. As a result, the new models are more powerful and enable trouble-free wireless image transmission even at distances of up to 40 meters.
- Housing material: Lightweight magnesium
- Dimensions: L 146 x W 76 x H 32 mm
- Weight: 308 g (with battery) - lighter than a tablet
- Frequency range: 2 - 6 MHz
- Maximum depth: 40 cm
- Elements: 192
- Radius: 45 mm
- Field of view (FOV): 73°
- Pitch: 300 μm
Clarius handheld ultrasound scanners
Clarius cordless ultrasound scanners are a true multi-functional talent. They combine a compact, ergonomic design with excellent image recording. With up to 30 images per second, Clarius delivers unprecedented image quality in the field of wireless pocket ultrasound scanners.
Due to their compact, ergonomic design and long battery life of up to 60 minutes, Clarius ultrasound scanners fit in any lab coat pocket and are therefore always handy and ready for use. For this purpose, the scanners are quickly and easily connected to an iOS- or Android-enabled device via the Clarius app.
Clinical application in many specialties
|Specialties||Areas of application|
The Clarius App: Smart, smarter, ultrasound
Behind the app developed by Clarius is smart technology that makes using the ultrasound scanner as easy and intuitive as filming with a standard smartphone camera. The device quickly and easily connects to the app within 10 seconds. Various acquisition settings are available within the app, which can be selected according to the structures to be examined. Using the AI-based Auto Select setting, the pocket scanner also detects the structures completely automatically during the examination.
With the help of the app, all imaging modes, such as color Doppler or M-mode, as well as AI-supported functions, including helpful presets, are available during the examination. Tapping, pressing and swiping can be used to switch between the different modes and select different zoom levels. During and after the ultrasound examination, additional functions such as measurement of structures, area calculations and 3D calculations can be performed. If desired, the various examination modes can also be set individually using the buttons on the device, so that control via a mobile terminal, for example in the operating room, is not necessary.
- Power Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Harmonic Imaging (THI)
Clarius Membership: Save, manage and more
Storage and management made easy: 3 years of Clarius Membership are included with the purchase of a Clarius ultrasound scanner. This enables the associated free use of cloud storage. Thanks to this, images can be stored and managed on the mobile device via the Clarius app. Alternatively, the examinations can be sent to a DICOM-compliant server. The DICOM setup required for this is part of the Clarius Membership, which saves additional costs for users in addition to offering numerous innovative software features.
- Including export to the Clarius Cloud
- DICOM storage
- Export formats: JPG, PNG, DICOM, BMP
Connectivity and security
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (TLS 1.2)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth LE 4.1 (AES128 and RSA4096)
- System requirements:
- iOS 11 or higher
- Android 5.0 (API 21) or higher
- Bluetooth LE v4.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi 802.11n and Wi-Fi Direct
- 8 GB of storage (on device)
- 512 MB of RAM
- Dual Core Processor (CPU)
- ARM-based CPU architecture (for Android devices)
- Resolution (in pixels): 960 x 640 (or 640 x 960)
- Contrast: 800:1
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- Clarius App
Expert exchange at the touch of a button via Clarius Live
Thanks to the implemented ultrasound telemedicine, the Clarius App enables simultaneous sharing of images - even during the examination. Simply click on the Clarius Live icon and send a security link to the live session via email address or phone number. The recipient only needs a web browser to participate in the live stream.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Clarius handheld ultrasound scanner C3 HD3
- 1 Standard mode package: B-mode, M-mode, Power Doppler, Color Doppler, Harmonic Imaging
- 1 Rechargeable battery
- 1 Charger
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV.
*An internet connection is required for this service.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.
Membership Information (ENG)View details