Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 20.08.2022 and 24.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Handheld Ultrasonic Scanner L15 HD3 from Clarius
The L15 HD3 from Clarius is equipped with a high-frequency linear ultrasound head and generates sound frequencies in the range between 5 and 15 MHz. Due to its maximum ultrasound depth of up to 7 cm, the L15 is ideal for examinations of superficial structures close to the transducer, such as the thyroid gland, the musculoskeletal system (MSK ultrasound) and for ophthalmological images. Thanks to high-frequency technology, high-resolution imaging of small and minute structures in the submillimeter range is possible. This allows, among other things, diseases and injuries of muscles and nerves to be diagnosed more accurately.
- Pocket ultrasound scanner with high-frequency linear probe for various specialties and areas of application
- Smart sonography with the Clarius App for iOS and Android
- Incl. 3 years Clarius Membership
- Excellent image quality due to 192 piezo elements as well as 8 beamformers for up to 30 images per second
- Automatic image enhancement in post-processing (imaging, focus zones, depth)
- Easy storage of images on the mobile device, in the free Clarius Cloud* or on a DICOM-compliant server
- State-of-the-art telemedicine patient care thanks to Clarius Live*
- Up to 60 minutes of scan time (15 minutes of continuous use)
- Integrated thermometer and advanced liquid cooling system to protect against overheating
- Highest infection protection with full disinfection capability thanks to IP67 certification (waterproof in case of temporary submersion)
Better than the previous model: the new Clarius Handheld generation
The new generation of Clarius handheld ultrasound devices impresses with its compact new design. With 30% less weight and an optimized smaller design than the previous model, the new models are not only more ergonomic but also more advantageous to operate. In addition, both the integrated cooling system and the antenna design have been improved. As a result, the new models are more powerful and enable trouble-free wireless image transmission even at distances of up to 40 meters.
- Housing material: Lightweight magnesium
- Dimensions: L 147 x W 76 x H 32 mm
- Weight: 290 g (with battery) - lighter than a tablet
- Frequency range: 5 - 15 MHz
- Maximum depth: 7 cm
- Elements: 192
- Field of view (FOV): 50 mm
- Pitch: 260 μm
Clarius handheld ultrasound scanner
Clarius' wireless ultrasound scanners are truly multi-functional. They combine a compact, ergonomic design with excellent image recording. With up to 30 frames per second, Clarius delivers animage quality unprecedentedin the field of wireless pocket ultrasound scanners .
Thanks to their compact, ergonomic design and long battery life of up to 60 minutes, Clarius ultrasound scanners fit in any lab coat pocket and are therefore always within easy reach and ready for use. For this purpose, the scanners are quickly and easily connected to an iOS- or Android-enabled device via the Clarius app.
Clinical application in many specialties
|Specialties||Areas of application|
The Clarius App: Smart, smarter, ultrasound
Behind the app developed by Clarius is smart technology that makes using the ultrasound scanner as easy and intuitive as filming with a standard smartphone camera. The device quickly and easily connects to the app within 10 seconds. Within the app, different acquisition settings are available and can be selected according to the structures to be examined. Using the AI-based Auto Select setting, the pocket scanner also recognizes the structures completely automatically during the examination.
With the help of the app, all imaging modes, such as color Doppler or M-mode, as well as AI-supported functions, including helpful presets, are available during the examination. Tapping, pressing and swiping can be used to switch between the different modes and select different zoom levels. During and after the ultrasound examination, additional functions such as measurement of structures, area calculations and 3D calculations can be performed. If desired, the various examination modes can also be set individually using the buttons on the device, so that control via a mobile terminal, for example in the operating room, is not necessary.
- Power Doppler
- Color Doppler
Clarius Membership: Save, manage and more
Storage and management made easy: 3 years of Clarius Membership are included with the purchase of a Clarius ultrasound scanner. This enables the associated free use of the cloud storage. In this, images can be stored and managed via the Clarius app on the mobile device. Alternatively, the examinations can be sent to a DICOM-compliant server. The DICOM setup required for this is part of the Clarius Membership, which saves additional costs for users in addition to offering numerous innovative software functions.
- Including export to the Clarius Cloud
- DICOM storage
- Export formats: JPG, PNG, DICOM, BMP
Connectivity and security
- WLAN: 802.11n, dual band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (TLS 1.2)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth LE 4.1 and higher (AES128 and RSA4096)
- System requirements:
- Apple iOS 11.0 or higher
- Android: Android 5.0 (API 21) or higher
- Bluetooth LE v4.0 or higher
- Wi-Fi 802.11n and Wi-Fi Direct
- 8 GB of storage space (on the device)
- 512 MB RAM
- Dual Core Processor (CPU)
- ARM-based CPU architecture (for Android devices)
- Resolution (in pixels): 960 x 640 (or 640 x 960)
- Contrast: 800:1
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- Clarius App
Expert exchange at the touch of a button via Clarius Live
Thanks to the implemented ultrasound telemedicine, the Clarius App enables simultaneous sharing of images - even during the examination. Simply click on the Clarius Live icon and send a security link to the live session via email address or phone number. The recipient only needs a web browser to participate in the live stream.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Clarius L15 HD3 handheld ultrasound scanner
- 1 Standard mode package: B-mode, M-mode, power Doppler, color Doppler
- 1 Rechargeable battery
- 1 Charger
The product is subject to instruction in Germany according to MPBetreibV.
*An internet connection is required for this service.