This item is not available
A moist wound environment is the critical success factor in rapid healing.
- for wet wound treatments
- promotes hydration of dry, necrotic wounds
- also ideal for epithelializing wounds
- for burns up to 2nd degree, abrasion wounds, operating room wounds
- for treating split-skin removal locations
- can be applied quickly and lessens pain
- cooling effect
Many wounds require exogenous delivery of moisture -- above all, dry wounds, but also burns and abrasions. Hartmann has developed an innovative technology for this purpose: AquaClear by Hydrosorb; it delivers that high moisture and promotes cell growth.
But Hydrosorb makes documenting the treatment easier, too, with its integrated documentation assist. Draw the wound's size on the foil and stick it on the documentation sheet. Just like that, you've freed up time.
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.