Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 05.08.2021 and 09.08.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Office First Aid Kit from Holthaus Medical
First aid kit made of polypropylene with encircling printed band and integrated wall holder for fixing in an easily-accessible place.
Inexpensive business first aid for the following: administrative offices with up to 50 workers; manufacturing with up to 20 workers; construction sites, up to 10 workers.
Larger workforces need a suitcase-size first aid kit with DIN 13169 contents; alternatively, 2 DIN 13157 kits.
- made of light-weight polypropylenet
- lock can be opened comfortably with one hand
- complete with wall holder
Contents per DIN 13169
- 1x roll adhesive plaster, 5m x 2.5cm
- 8x quick bandage, 10cm x 6cm
- 4x finger cup bandage, 4cm x 7cm
- 4x finger bandage, 12cm x 2cm
- 4x adhesive strip, 1.9cm x 7.2cm
- 8x Pflasterstrip 2,5cm x 7,2cm
- 1x bandage packet, DIN 13151-K
- 3x bandage packets, DIN 13151-M
- 1x bandage packet, DIN 13151-G
- 1x bandaging cloth, 60cm x 80cm
- 6x wound compress, 10cm x10cm
- 2x eye compress, 5.6cm x 7.2cm
- 1x instant-cold compress
- 1x rescue blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m
- 2x immobilization bandage, DIN 61634-FB 6
- 2x immobilization bandage DIN 61634-FB 8
- 2x triangular cloth, DIN 13168-D
- 1x scissor, DIN 58279-B 190
- 2x plastic bags, 30cm x 40cm
- 5x non-woven synthetic cloth, 20cm x 30cm
- 4x gloves, disposable, per DIN EN 455
- 1x first aid brochure
- 1x list of contents
This article is excluded from withdrawal.