Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 06.03.2021 and 09.03.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Office First Aid Kit
First aid kit made of polypropylene with encircling printed band and integrated wall holder for fixing in an easily-accessible place.
Inexpensive business first aid for the following: administrative offices with up to 50 workers; manufacturing with up to 20 workers; construction sites, up to 10 workers.
Larger workforces need a suitcase-size first aid kit with DIN 13169 contents; alternatively, 2 DIN 13157 kits.
- made of light-weight polypropylenet
- lock can be opened comfortably with one hand
- complete with wall holder
Contents per DIN 13169
- 1x roll adhesive plaster, 5m x 2.5cm
- 8x quick bandage, 10cm x 6cm
- 4x finger cup bandage, 4cm x 7cm
- 4x finger bandage, 12cm x 2cm
- 4x adhesive strip, 1.9cm x 7.2cm
- 8x Pflasterstrip 2,5cm x 7,2cm
- 1x bandage packet, DIN 13151-K
- 3x bandage packets, DIN 13151-M
- 1x bandage packet, DIN 13151-G
- 1x bandaging cloth, 60cm x 80cm
- 6x wound compress, 10cm x10cm
- 2x eye compress, 5.6cm x 7.2cm
- 1x instant-cold compress
- 1x rescue blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m
- 2x immobilization bandage, DIN 61634-FB 6
- 2x immobilization bandage DIN 61634-FB 8
- 2x triangular cloth, DIN 13168-D
- 1x scissor, DIN 58279-B 190
- 2x plastic bags, 30cm x 40cm
- 5x non-woven synthetic cloth, 20cm x 30cm
- 4x gloves, disposable, per DIN EN 455
- 1x first aid brochure
- 1x list of contents