disinfection device for stethoscopes
The Stet Clean disinfection device will rid your stethoscope of bacteria and viruses in no time - always and everywhere. Grace to the innovative LED UV-C technology the chest piece of your stethoscope will be disinfected completely without chemical agents, just with the aid of ultraviolet rays! This makes the procdure especially gentle, fast and easy.
- mobile device for the disinfection of stethoscopes
- innovative UV-C-rays eliminate pathogenic microorganisms within 3 minutes only
- gentle disinfection without chemical substances
- prevents spreading bacterial or virus infections by contaminated stethoscopes
- promotes hygienic work methods with highest quality standards
- helps integrate disinfection easily and comfortably into the daily routine
- fits into your pocket and will thus accompany you everywhere you go
- LED signals indicate disinfection and battery status
- long-lived battery, simply rechargeable with a standard micro USB cable l
- with practical fastening clip
Which stethoscopes can be disinfected with the device?
All stethoscopes whose chest pieces have a diameter between 46.5 and 47.4 millimeters. The following stethoscopes have been tested successfully for compatibiity with the Stet Clean. Please note: For some models, the chest piece needs to be inserted with the tubing facing sidewards, not up.
- Littmann Classic II stethoscope
- Littmann Classic II teaching stethoscope
- Littmann Classic II veterinary stethoscope for large animals
- Littmann Classic III sethoscope
- Littmann Master Classic II stethoscope
- Littmann Master Classic II teaching stethoscope
- Littmann Master Classic II veterinary stethoscope for large animals
- Littmann Cardiology III / Dual stethoscope
- Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope
- Littmann Select stethoscope
- DocCheck Basic stethoscope
- DocCheck Single stethoscope
- DocCheck Twin stethoscope
Not all DocCheck or Littmann stethoscopes are compatible with the Stet Clean.
Innovative and effective LED UV-C disinfection
The mobile Stet Clean disinfection device serves for disinfecting the chest piece of the stethoscope by means of ultraviolet radiation (UV-C). The rays with a wavelength of 260-290 nm eliminate pathogenous microorganisms, thus ensuring a very thorough disinfection of your diagnostic iinstrument, thus being able to reduce the risk of cross contamination via improperly disinfected stethoscopes. As disinfection is executed without having to add chemical substandces, it is ecologically friendly.
Stet Clean will provide maximum hygiene for your working conditions within a very short timeframe. The application will take only a few minutes so that the work flow is not interrupted and you can quickly move on to your next patient.
Easy to use - maximum protection
The disinfection process will start automatically upon connection of the stethoscope's chest piece. First push the membrane rim down into the gap, then let the chest piece lock into place at the top. The built-in micro switch will measure the mechanical pressure, the optical sensor will measure the perception of darkness.Only after the double control mechanism confirms the correct placement of the stethoscope, the disinfection process is activated by starting the UV-C radiation.
After only 3 minutes your stethoscope is disinfected. The blue control sensor will shut off together with the UVC LED, the disinfection process is complete. The chest piece can now be removed from the device and your stethoscope is ready for use again. More information about the disinfection process can be found in the instruction manual which is included with the product.
The battery can simply be recharged with the help of the enclosed micro USB cable. While charging, the yellow control signal blinks, once the process is complete the control signal will emit a steady yellow light.
- innovative LED UV-C technology
- Standard disinfection in only 3 minutes
- 2 more minutes for an even higher level of disinfection
- Double control system - optical and mechanical sensor/li>
- Safe radiation ensured by microprocessor control
- Blue/yellow electrodes inform about disinfection and battery status
- Housing made from special polycarbonate
- Weight: 100 grams only
- Dimensions: 60 x 141 x 19/33 mm (L x H x D)
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 pocket-sized Stet Clean disinfection device for stethoscopes