Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 25.08.2022 and 29.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Blood Mixing Pipettes, Thoma-style from Hecht Assistent
The Thoma blood mixing pipettes are used to prepare microscopic counts of leukocytes and erythrocytes. A mixing ratio of 1:10 is provided for leukocytes and a mixing ratio of 1:100 for erythrocytes.
Blood mixing pipettes according to Thoma - At a glance
- For preparation of microscopic counts of leukocytes and erythrocytes
- Error limit: ± 3
- Color: White coated with blue burned-in graduation
- Material: Soda-lime glass
- Available in different variants
Scope of delivery
- 1 Hecht-Assistent blood mixing pipette according to Thoma in the selected version