Delivery 10 to 14 days
You will receive your goods between the 05.11.2020 and 10.11.2020
Current information on the delivery situation:Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery. We have adjusted the capacities of our logistics accordingly, so that we can largely meet the indicated delivery dates.Medical facilities and doctors are supplied by us with priority. We do not supply resellers. Thank you for your understanding!
Nadal COVID-19 rapid antigen test
The Nadal COVID-19 rapid antigen test from nal von minden is suitable for the qualitative detection of an acute coronavirus infection. The rapid coronavirus test uses a human nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal sample to detect viral SARS-CoV-2 antigens within 15 minutes.
Important: Only for healthcare professionals.
The Nadal COVID-19 rapid antigen test may only be administered and interpreted by a doctor or other authorised person. A medical layperson may administer and/or evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Rapid coronavirus test for the direct detection of viral SARS-CoV-2 antigens
- Rapid, reliable test results after 15 minutes
- Antigen test based on the lateral flow principle
- Sample material: Nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab
- High sensitivity (97.56% with a Ct value of 20–30) and specificity (>99.9%)
- Incl. all test components
- Please read the instructions for use!
First, the buffer is mixed by shaking the buffer vial. Then, 10 drops of the buffer solution are added to the extraction tube. In order to release SARS-CoV-2 antigens, the nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal sample is now added. After waiting for two minutes, 2 drops of the extracter solution are added to the specimen well (S) in the testing tray. After around 15 minutes, the results of the rapid coronavirus test are clearly displayed.
Scope of supply
- 20 Nadal COVID-19 antigen testing trays
- 20 sterile swabs
- 20 extraction tubes incl. dropper
- 2 x 7 ml buffer vials
- 1 reagent rack
- 1 instructions for use
This article is excluded from withdrawal.
Brand: nal von minden