Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.01.2021 and 26.01.2021 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test
The Roche SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test is an immunographic in-vitro test for the qualitative detection of a COVID-19 infection. This enables patients with an acute SARS-CoV-2 infection to be identified quickly and reliably. The rapid test is administered via a nasopharyngeal swab and provides a test result after just 15 to 30 minutes.
Important: Only for healthcare professionals.
The Roche SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test may only be administered and interpreted by a doctor or other authorised person. A medical layperson may administer and/or evaluate the test incorrectly.
- Rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens
- For people with a suspected acute COVID-19 infection
- Simple test method without any additional analysis system
- Fast test result after 15 to 30 minutes
- Test carried out via nose/throat swab
- Reliable test results
- Very high sensitivity (96.52%) and specificity (99.68%)
- Please read the instructions for use! Only in English.
The rapid coronavirus test contains all of the materials needed for carrying out the test. Using the enclosed swab, the sample is taken from the nose/back of the throat. The sample is then deposited in the pre-filled extraction buffer container using a twisting motion. After removing the swab, three drops of the sample material for testing are then applied to the assigned reagent tray. If the SARS-CoV-2 antigen is present in sufficient concentrations in the sample, it binds to specific antibodies and results in a visual indication on the test strip. The result of the rapid test is available after just 15 to 30 minutes – thus enabling the fast identification of people infected with SARS-CoV2-2.
Please note: The quick reference guide and instructions for use are in English.
Scope of supply
- 25 Roche SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen tests
- 1 set of 25 tests includes:
- 25 test strips
- 25 extraction puffer tube
- 25 nozzle cap
- 25 sterile swab
- 1 instruction for use in English
- 1 quick reference guide in English
This article is excluded from withdrawal.