Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 19.08.2022 and 23.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 2||€89.90 *||€106.98 *||€3.60 * / 1 piece(s)||€4.28 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 3||€87.90 *||€104.60 *||€3.51 * / 1 piece(s)||€4.18 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 6||€85.90 *||€102.22 *||€3.44 * / 1 piece(s)||€4.09 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 32||€82.90 *||€98.65 *||€3.32 * / 1 piece(s)||€3.95 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 64||€79.90 *||€95.08 *||€3.19 * / 1 piece(s)||€3.80 * / 1 piece(s)|
Panbio™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Nasal) from Abbott
The Abbott Panbio™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Nasal) is used to detect an acute SARS-CoV-2 infection. The diagnostic antigen test is conducted on a swab sample taken from the lower part of the nose. Due to the fact that the swab only has to be inserted to a depth of around 2 cm, taking sample is very gentle on the patient. This minimises the typical unpleasant reactions experienced by patients with conventional SARS-CoV-2 antigen tests, such as coughing, sneezing or gagging. Widespread use at the point of care is possible thanks to the low level of training required. The test result appears on the test cassette within 15 minutes.
Detection of the new Omicron variant: The ability of the test to detect the Omicron variant is currently being evaluated. However, it is highly likely that the test will be able to detect it reliably.
Want to request a quotation (for at least 100 packs)? Please use our contact form.
- Panbio COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test for the direct detection of SARS-CoV-2
- Sample material: nasal swab
- Fast test result after 15 minutes
- Very gentle on the patient thanks to lower nasal swab (depth of 2 cm)
- Minimises reactions such as gagging, sneezing or coughing
- Sealed tube reduces biological risk
- Listed by BfArM [German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices] and evaluated by the PEI [Paul Ehrlich Institute]
- On the European Commission’s list of COVID-19 rapid antigen tests
- Very high sensitivity and specificity
- Compared to nasal PCR test: sensitivity (98.1%) and specificity (99.8%)
- Compared to nasopharyngeal PCR test: sensitivity (91.1%) and specificity (99.7%)
- Please also read the instructions for use!
Minimal exposure because patients can be instructed to take the nasal swab themselves
Another product advantage: Patients can quickly and easily take the Panbio Antigen Test swab themselves under the guidance of a medical professional. The medical professional simply has to prepare the swab and read off the test result.
Scope of supply
- 1 set Abbott Panbio™ COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Tests (Nasal) of 25 tests
- 1 set includes:
- 25 test cassettes
- 1 vial of 9 ml buffer (cannot be split further)
- 25 extraction tubes with cap
- 1 positive control swab
- 1 negative control swab
- 25 sterile nasal swabs for the sample
- 1 stand for tubes
- 1 brief guide
- 1 instruction leaflet
This article is excluded from withdrawal.