Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.02.2022 and 04.02.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
MEDsan Multiplex (SC2 & Flu A/B) Rapid Test from MEDsan
Please note: Tests are only supplied to healthcare professionals.
The MEDsan Multiplex (SC2 & Flu A/B) Rapid Test is a 3-in-1 rapid test for the reliable detection of specific influenza A/B and SARS-CoV-2 antigens. The simultaneous evaluation of the combined test makes it possible to quickly and easily differentiate between, and effectively detect, a COVID-19 infection or an influenza infection, particularly in symptomatic patients.
- In-vitro rapid test for the reliable detection of specific influenza A/B and SARS-CoV-2 antigens
- For fast, easy diagnosis and differentiation
- Immunchromatographic solid-phase test
- Sample material: nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal secretion
- Particularly efficient thanks to the use of the same sample material for both parameters
- Listed by BfArM [German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices] and evaluated by the PEI [Paul Ehrlich Institute]
- Sensitivity and specificity:
- SARS-CoV-2: 92,5% / 99,8%
- Influenza A: 97,9% / 98,9%
- Influenza B: 97,9% / 99,0%
- Store in a dry place between 2 and 30 °C
- Please also read the instructions for use!
Scope of supply
- 1 box MEDsan Multiplex (SC2 & Flu A/B) Rapid Test of 25 rapid tests in individually packaged test kits
- 1 test kit comprises:
- 1 test cassette
- 1 extraction buffer
- 1 extraction tube with dosing cap
- 1 swab
- 1 package insert
This article is excluded from withdrawal.