Article successfully added.
For the detection of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Order number: 127194
Package: 20 piece(s)
€142.68 Incl. VAT*(€7.13 / 1 piece(s))
€119.90 net*(€5.99 / 1 piece(s))
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.04.2023 and 05.04.2023
NADAL RSV Test from nal von minden
The RSV test from nal von minden is used for the qualitative and rapid detection of the respiratory syncytial virus. The diagnosis takes place in the form of a lateral flow test from nasopharyngeal aspirates and swabs. After approximately 10 minutes, the test result can be read and it can be determined if RSV infection is present.
Important note: For healthcare professionals only.
The test may only be performed and interpreted by a physician or a person authorized by a physician. Medical laypersons may use and interpret the test incorrectly.
- Qualitative detection of RSV antigens in nasopharyngeal aspirates and swabs
- Aids in the diagnosis of respiratory syncytial virus infection
- Chromatographic immunoassay
- Test result readable after 10 minutes
- For professional in vitro diagnostic use
- High sensitivity (86%) and specificity (94%)
- Storage temperature: 4 - 30 °C
Scope of delivery
- 1 package nal von minden RSV tests à 20 test cassettes consisting of
- 20 disposable pipettes
- 20 test cassettes
- 20 swabs
- 2 buffer vials
This item is not eligible for returns.
Brand: nal von minden
For healthcare professionals only