Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.12.2022 and 06.12.2022
X-ray front apron from Dr. Goos-Suprema
The Suprema X-ray front apron serves as protective clothing for medical staff, as it covers a large area of the front of the body. It is therefore ideal for use during X-ray irradiation to provide the best possible protection for the employees present.
X-ray front apron - At a glance
- Protection of the front area from X-rays
- Easy to put on and take off due to wide Velcro straps with stretch band
- Perfect fit as straps are closed crosswise at the hips
- Comfortable to wear
- According to DIN EN 61331-3 (IEC 61331-3:1998)
- Color: royal blue
- Available with different lead values
- Available in different sizes
- Dimensional information:
- Length 100 cm: recommended for body heights 165 - 175 cm
- Length 110 cm: recommended for body sizes 175 - 185 cm
- Length 130 cm: recommended for body sizes 185 - 195 cm
X-ray front apron - The details
During X-rays, not only patient protection is of high importance, but also as medical staff you need to be protected from the radiation. This X-ray apron has a flexible outer cover made of SupraTex and is equipped with the light lead rubber material SupraLight on the inside. The Velcro straps are closed crosswise on the hip. As a result, the X-ray front apron adapts optimally to your body contour and offers particularly high wearing comfort.
The protective apron can be worn comfortably over your practice clothing. As an X-ray accessory, it is particularly suitable for use in practices and clinics. The protective material of the apron safely shields the front of the body facing the X-ray machine.
A complete practice set-up includes not only the equipment necessary for diagnostics, but also the appropriate practice equipment in the area of safety.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Suprema front protection X-ray apron in the selected size with the selected lead value