Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 23.04.2021 and 26.04.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
BLOC Shoes with heel-strap
BLOC is a one–piece clog designed for long lasting comfort and easy maintenance. BLOC, is ideal for activities in which professionals spend many hours standing and, who hence have a tendency to suffer foot discomfort or lower body fatigue.
BLOC Shoes - Features
- Sterilizable: Produced in a high quality polymer which allows sterilization in autoclave up to 134 °C
- Shock Absorption: The special design helps to reduce the occurrence of micro–lesions in tendons, bones and joints, and the feeling of tired legs
- Antistatic: Promotes the dissipation of accumulated static electricity
- Upper Liquid Protection Avoids the entrance of liquids inside the shoe
- Removable Strap: Increases comfort and support to the heel, as well as keeps your foot firmly in the footwear
- Washable: The footwear can be machine washed up to 90 °C
- Antislip: The sole is designed to reduce the risk of slipping
- Lemon Scent: The footwear has a fresh and soft fragrance, with a lemon scent
- Unisex: Style designed to be worn by men and women
BLOC Shoes - Details
BLOC is made with Steri–tech™ technology. Its material allows sterilization up to 134 °C, is non–toxic and provides odor resistance, bacterial and fungal growth inhibition.The special design of the heel gives unparalleled comfort.
BLOC, is a monocolored occupational clog entirely made of polymeric materials and with the following components:
- Antistatic insert
BLOC Shoes - Technical Specifications
- Heat resistance — autoclavable up to a maximum of 134 °C
- Resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to detergents
- Resistant to lactic acid
- Resistant to liquids (such as infiltration of blood)
- Resistant to chemicals
- Resistant to saltwater
Care and Cleaning
- Wash: Machine washable up to a maximum temperature of 90 °C. Can also be steam sterilized in autoclave up to 134 °C.
- Dry: Wipe with a cloth or dry at room temperature.
BLOC resists to several sterilizations in autoclave, but durability might be impaired depending on sterilization parameters and number of cycles. BLOC also resists to several washings at 90 °C in washing machine. It is not recommended the use of bleaching agents during washing machine cycles at 90 °C. The resistance of BLOC material to washing depends on several factors:
- Type of detergent
- Cycles’ duration
- Physical stress during the cycles
|DocCheck Shop Deal:||DocCheck Shop Top Deal|