Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Combi 400 single beam laser probe from Gymna
Therapeutic laser therapy extends the application possibilities of the Gymna Combi 400 and Combi 400V electrotherapy device. The Combi 400 soft laser probe is used in combination therapy together with electrotherapy. The laser beams penetrate the skin and stimulate cellular metabolism for pain relief. The single beam laser probe is an original Gymna accessory for professional physiotherapy.
- Laser applicator for biostimulation
- Accessory for the Gymna Combi 400 and Combi 400V electrotherapy device
- Pulsed soft laser for treatment that promotes healing
- Infrared diodes emit light in the near-infrared range
- Stimulation of cell metabolism in painful muscles and joints
- Safe and painless treatment in physiotherapy
- Technique: infrared emitter diode (gallium arsenide), pulsed
- Wavelength: 905 nm
- Power: 13,5 W
- Pulse frequency: 2 - 30.000 Hz
- Light output: 70.5 mW
- Laser class: 3B (use only with protective goggles)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Combi 400 single beam laser probe
This article is excluded from withdrawal.