This item is not available
BM3 Monitor from Bionet
Used for displaying EGC, SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperature information. The BM3 was developed to fulfill a wide bandwidth of requirements. The 5.7'' color monitor shows every parameter in tabular form with extraordinary sharpness and clarity.
- large, detailed display, now on 5.7" TFT LCD
- nurse call support(5 volt signal output)
- 2 lines ECG, ECG ST analysis
- expanded memory storage with up to 128 hour trend data recording
- alarm review - storing of data and wave pictures during the alarm episode
- network-enabled and HL7 compatible data transfer-ready
- variable SpO2 tone
- includes Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack
LDC 5.7'' color
(w x h x d) 238 x 250 x 163 mm
Simultaneously up to 3 waves (ECG, SpO2, breathing), 3 alarm levels, also visual; heart frequency; battery pack charge condition.
- 3 - strand patient cable
- 10 single-use electrodes
- 1 NIBP cuff for adults, with tube (2 meters)
- 1 SpO2 sensor, reusable, with connecting cable (2 meters)
This article is excluded from withdrawal.