Delivery 33 to 36 days
You will receive your goods between the 30.09.2022 and 05.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
GO T3x treatment table from Gymna
The three-part Gymna GO T3x couch provides safe support for treatment and therapy in everyday practice. The high-quality practice couch can be easily and comfortably adjusted so that optimal positioning of the patient is possible. For height adjustment, a hydraulic pump or an electric drive with foot switch or rotary switch can be selected.
- Three-section couch with face opening
- Incl. locking box (depending on model), four swivel castors, paper roll holder and nose slot insert
- Height adjustment optionally foot switch (electric), omni-directional (electric) or hydraulic (foot lever)
- Color frame: White RAL 9016, powder coated
- Material frame: Steel
- Material cover: Classique imitation leather, PVC
- Phthalate free, flame retardant
- Dimensions: L 205 x W 67 cm
- Cushion height: 40 mm (40 kg/m³)
- Weight: ± 75 - 80 kg (depending on model)
- Load capacity: 200 kg
- Height adjustment: 50 - 100 cm electrically / 52 - 99 cm hydraulically
- Adjustable lying surfaces by gas spring (head section: - 72° to + 30°/ foot section: 0° to + 80°)
- Available in various designs and colors
- Please indicate a phone number for delivery in the comment field
Solid and safe support in any position with Gymna GO
The treatment and therapy couch supports correct positioning with manually adjustable head and back segments. The continuously adjustable gas springs allow the foot section to be raised up to 80°, and the head section to be lowered and raised from - 72° to + 30°. In addition, the therapy couch can be used for a relaxed lying position in the prone position thanks to a shaped face opening with cushion insert.
The height adjustment is particularly important for back-friendly work. Depending on therapy requirements or spatial conditions, this can be done either by a powerful electric motor or by a hydraulic foot pump. The version with electric drive is supplied as standard with a safety lock box and a removable key to deactivate the height adjustment. In both electronic and hydraulic massage tables, the change of height causes a lateral displacement of the lying surface.
Type of height adjustment
Hydraulic foot pedal: A hydraulic pump for height adjustment is operated by easily accessible pedals on both sides of the table. It smoothly brings the lying surface up to a height of 99 cm. This means that the Gymna GO is completely independent of a power supply and can be used immediately anywhere.
Electric foot switch: A sturdy and robust switch in a simple design effortlessly controls the electric motor for height adjustment. Two easy-to-use push points for up and down adjustment are housed in a rocker.
Electric rotary switch (i-Control System): The intelligent all-round control allows precise height adjustment of the table surface with a foot movement and can be operated from all sides around the table. This allows the treatment height to be adjusted quickly without interrupting the therapy. The electromotive control of the i-Control system offers two operating modes: continuous and impulse operation. The high level of operating comfort means that this treatment table is ideally equipped for professional therapy use.
- Mains voltage: 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz 120 VAC, 60 Hz 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Gas pressure spring head and foot section: 400 N
- Power consumption (depending on model): max. 2.0 A
- Motor power: 6 kN
- Hydraulic pump: 10 kN
- Insulation class: II
- Moisture protection: IP 21
- Equipment class: I
- Conformity: IEC/EN 60601-1 and 60601-1-2; EC Directives 2017/745 (MDR); 2012/19/EC; 2011/65/EU
Scope of delivery
- 1 Gymna GO T3x treatment table in the selected height adjustment and color
- 1 set of wheels
- 1 paper roll holder
- 1 locking box (except for hydraulic height adjustment)
Delivery is free to the curb. When ordering, please provide a continuously reachable telephone number for delivery in the comments field.
This article is excluded from withdrawal.
Free kerb deliveryView details