Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.07.2022 and 13.07.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
VML-GK2 Card-Reader from ZEMO
As the result of research and experience with mobile card readers, ZEMO aims for maximum benefit in medical offices. The VML-GK2 stands for easy handling, reliability, state-of-the-art technology, useful functionalities and future orientation. The ZEMO VML-GK2 is prepared for OPB1 online productive mode. Card reader is delivered with a 32 bit driver.
- Stores up to 200 cards
- Long battery life
- Printing possible via compatible printer
- Can be used as a stationary reader
- Future-proof (prepared for eGK level 2)
- Easy connection via USB cable or optional serial connection cable
- OPB1-capable by separate update
- Color: white/silver
- Case dimensions: 15.5 x 6.2 x 2.5 cm
- Display dimension: 5.0 x 3.0 cm
- Weight: 182 g (incl. batteries)
- Interface: PC/printer to USB/RS232
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V Mignon (AA) batteries (stationary: USB interface)
- Battery capacity: up to 12,000 recharges
- Ambient conditions: storage 0 to 40 °C; transport - 10 to 60 °C
- 1 ZEMO VML-GK2 Card-Reader
- 1 USB cable
- 1 user manual
- 2 1.5 V Mignon (AA) batteries
This article is excluded from withdrawal.