Delivery 8 to 11 days
You will receive your goods between the 29.08.2022 and 01.09.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Human brain in frontal sections from Erler-Zimmer
The human brain model in frontal section from Erler-Zimmer is ideal for teaching and demonstration purposes in medical studies. The individual structures of the brain are connected by magnets. This makes the model stable and at the same time it can be easily disassembled into individual parts for precise visualization. With the help of the three-dimensionality, the appearance of the neuronal structures is displayed differently depending on the plane of the section. This allows students to become familiar with the different ways of looking at the human brain.
- Brain of an adult human in frontal section
- For learning the different neuronal structures
- Can be disassembled into individual parts by pulling apart the magnets
- Particularly stable
- Dimensions: 17 x 13 x 11 cm
- Weight: 1,1 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room Human brain in frontal sections