Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 13.08.2022 and 17.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Model Classic Spine from 3B Scientific
This robust spine model from 3B Scientific combines anatomical accuracy with durable workmanship - ideal for regular teaching purposes and studies. The model is flexibly movable, so the interrelationship of the individual vertebrae can be vividly demonstrated. Additionally, the spine features a dorsolateral disc herniation and a male pelvis. After use , the teaching model can be easily hooked into a stand via the integrated metal ring for storage.
- Classic spine model with male pelvis
- Flexibly movable for in-depth demonstrations
- Ideal for illustrative teaching purposes and patient counseling
- With occipital scales, vertebral arteries and exiting spinal nerves
- Dorsolateral disc herniation between lumbar vertebrae L3 and L4
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy Additional functions in the Complete Anatomy App
- Stable metal ring for vertical suspension in a tripod (sold separately)
- High-quality workmanship and durable quality
- Length: 74 cm
- Weight: 1.79 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 3B Scientific Classical Spine Model
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy additional functions
The model is delivered without a stand.
Brand: 3B Scientific
3B Smart Anatomy (EN)View details