Article successfully added.
Order number: 100680.0
Package: 1 piece(s)
€64.14 * gross
€53.90 * net
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Model Didactic Human Spine from HeineScientific
The didactic human spine with pelvis clearly shows all sections of the human spine. The color coding makes the individual sections easy to identify and simplifies learning.
- Ideal for teaching purposes
- Cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), thoracic vertebrae (Th1-Th12), lumbar spine (L1-L5), sacrum and coccyx are color-coded
- Representation of the male pelvis
- Physiological representation of all vertebrae, spinal nerves, spinal cord and ARteria vertebralis
- Pathological representation of a herniated disc
- Height without stand: 75 cm
Scope of delivery
- 1 Didactic human spine model