Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 09.07.2022 and 13.07.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Flexible spine model from 3B Scientific
So robust, you'll never need another spine again! The special mounting of the 3B Scientific spine model on a flexible metal core ensures particular robustness - making the model especially suitable for the heavy use of regular and active teaching purposes. For the most descriptive demonstrations, the anatomy model is flexibly movable and also features a dorsolateral disc herniation.
- Detailed teaching model with male pelvis
- Ideal for regular teaching purposes and heavy use
- Also suitable for patient education
- Flexible design for illustrative demonstrations
- Particularly robust due to stable mounting on flexible metal core
- With occipital scales, vertebral arteries and exiting spinal nerves
- Dorsolateral disc herniation between lumbar vertebrae L3 and L4
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy Additional functions in the Complete Anatomy App
- Robust metal ring for vertical suspension in a tripod (sold separately)
- High-quality workmanship and durable quality
- Length: 74 cm
- Weight: 1.95 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 3B Scientific Flexible Spine Model
- Free access to 3B Smart Anatomy additional functions
The model is delivered without a stand.