Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 13.08.2022 and 17.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Life size larynx model from Erler-Zimmer
This larynx model from Erler-Zimmer is mounted on a stand and can be median disassembled into two parts. It shows the anatomical structures of the human larynx such as hyoid bone, cartilage, ligaments, muscles, vessels, nerves and thyroid gland in natural size and is therefore well suited for illustrating the various structures.
- Life-size model on tripod with white base
- Shows the anatomical structures of the human larynx
- Median can be disassembled into two parts
- Representation of hyoid bone, cartilage, ligaments, muscles, vessels, nerves and thyroid gland
- Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 14 cm
- Weight: 0,2 kg
Scope of delivery
- 1 Erler room larynx model in life size