Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Injection cushion for training arm from Erler-Zimmer
Under the skin of the Erler Zimmer training arm, the injection pads are located on the inside of the arm. They lie in the model arm in a designated recess in the crook of the arm and on the forearm. Due to the special material, the fluid-filled "vein" tubes can be felt particularly well and punctures can be made in these injection sites with real needles without any problems. For professional and realistic training of intravenous injection or infusion, the silicone pads hold the tubing veins in position. The pads last for many applications and can be easily replaced when needed.
- Silicone pads for use in the Erler room training arm for intravenous injection and infusion
- To replace the existing pads
- Two different shapes with guide grooves for the tubing system
- One pad each for the crook of the arm and the forearm
- Lifelike stitch feeling during training with syringes and cannulas
- With two injection pads for one training arm
- Material: Silicone
- Color: transparent-white
Scope of delivery
- 1 set Erler room injection cushions for training arm