Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
SavePads from PRIMEDIC
The SavePads are compactly packed accessory sets for PRIMEDIC defibrillators. Everything you need for rapid deployment is contained in a small package. In addition to the self-adhesive electrodes and the patient cable, preparation for use and hygiene measures are also included.
SavePads electrode set - At a glance
- Self-adhesive defibrillator electrodes with 3-pin connector
- For the devices: PRIMEDIC HeartSave AS, - AED, - AED-M, - PAD
- Only suitable for AED of the 1st and 2nd generation (before 2014)
(serial numbers: 73654xxxx, 73154xxxx, 73237xxxx, 73423xxxx,73424xxxx)
- For adults and children 8 years and older
- Electrode set incl. 3-pole cable, disposable razor and disposable gloves
- Shelf life: Approx. 3 years from date of manufacture
- Storage temperature: Between 0°C and 50°C
- Please note: Not suitable for Primedic AED with a 12-pin connector (3rd generation/after 2014)
The compact accessory set for defibrillation
The SavePads for adults can be used for all PRIMEDIC HeartSave defibrillators of the 1st and 2nd generation, i.e. devices with a manufacturing date before 2014 and a cable connection with 3 poles.
Packed in a space-saving way, you always have the complete accessories at hand. The self-adhesive SavePads defibrillation electrodes with a latex-free gel layer are easy to use and stay fresh for a long time. They are suitable for adults and children from 8 years or from 25 kg. The adhesive electrodes are an important aid in resuscitation and hold reliably on the skin. The plug of the supplied cable is secured so that it can only be plugged into the socket on the PRIMEDIC HeartSave defibrillator in the correct position. The set also includes a disposable razor and hygienic gloves for single use to ensure optimal results when using the AED.
Scope of delivery
- 1 SavePads electrode set
This article is excluded from withdrawal.