Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 12.03.2021 and 15.03.2021 Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Discofix Three-Way Faucet
Three-way faucets are an indispensable part of complex infusion regimens, and play a special part in the application of medications: advanced treatment concepts include the application of highly concentrated active agents, which are administered exactly dosed. Medications like anesthetics, cytostatica, antibiotica, narcoleptics and immuno-suppressants can - together with daily demands on the system - permanently damage three-way faucets. Even lipids and the alcoholic disinfection of connections can cause fissures. Air-embolisms, leaking of blood or medications are possible results. A serious threat to patients and users which, up to now, required full attention and continuous monitoring of the system. Meet this problem with Discofix C - the medication- and fissure-resistant three-way faucet. no compromises in the area of safety.
- transparent, pressure-tested housing to 4 bar
- for 2 infusions/transfusions, simultaneously or immediately following each other
- reliable connections, even with long-term use
- Leaking, contamination and air-embolisms are prevented
- infusions and aspirations are comfortably performed
- noticeable safety when positioning the three-way faucet
|Service Offer:||Consulting Stuff|
This article is excluded from withdrawal.