servoprax SERVOspin Plus benchtop centrifuge
With 8-position angle rotor
Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 10.06.2023 and 14.06.2023
SERVOspin Plus benchtop centrifuge from servoprax
The SERVOspin Plus benchtop centrifuge can be used especially for centrifugation in medicine, pharmacy and laboratory analysis. The angular rotor enables short centrifugation times when preparing blood and urine samples. In daily routine work, the centrifuge ensures maximum convenience with a long-life motor and simple operation.
- Sturdy housing and durable motor
- Ergonomic control panel and display
- Digital preselection of running time and speed
- Display switchable from speed to RCF
- Electromagnetic lid lock
- Manual short-run function for mixing samples
- Emergency opening in case of power failure
- Integrated unbalance control
- Hygienic membrane keypad
- Easy cleaning and disinfection
- Standard angular rotor with 8 x 15 ml
- Meets the requirements of the Directive for In vitro Diagnostics 98/79 EC
- Incl. adapter set (8 pieces) for different tube sizes
- Dimensions: 35 x 40 x 32 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
The SERVOspin Plus is versatile in any laboratory. As the benchtop centrifuge meets the requirements of the Directive for In vitro Diagnostics 98/79 EC, it is also suitable for research. The oscillating motor and integrated unbalance control ensure very smooth and quiet operation. The fixed-angle rotor holds 8 15 ml sample tubes with a size of 15 x 105 mm. Matching tube adapters are included as a set, allowing the use of different tube types.
The ergonomic control panel allows preselection of run time and speed. The speed display can be conveniently switched to the RCF (centrifugal force) value at the touch of a button. During centrifugation, the speed and remaining run time are shown on the digital display and can also be adjusted during operation. The SERVOspin Plus has a manual short-run function for mixing samples. Here, the centrifuge only runs as long as the "short spin" key is pressed.
The lid of the SERVOspin Plus benchtop centrifuge is electromagnetically locked for user safety and only opens when the rotor stops. As an additional safety feature, it has the option of emergency opening in the event of a power failure; a manual pin mechanism on the front side of the housing is used for this purpose.
- Speed: 100 - 5000 rpm
- Speed increments: 100 rpm
- Max. RCF = centrifugal force: 3074 G
- Running time: 1 to 99 min
- Inner diameter of centrifuge inserts: 15 mm x 105 mm
- Power: 40 watts
- Mains voltage: 220 - 230 Volt 50/60 Hz
Scope of delivery
- 1 servoprax SERVOspin Plus benchtop centrifuge
- 1 angular rotor 8 x 15 ml
- 1 set of tube adapters 8 pieces
- 1 rotor cover
- 1 Instruction manual German/English
This item is not eligible for returns.