Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 02.12.2022 and 06.12.2022
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 19||€1.19 *||€1.42 *||€1.19 * / 1 piece(s)||€1.42 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 20||€1.09 *||€1.30 *||€1.09 * / 1 piece(s)||€1.30 * / 1 piece(s)|
|From 100||€0.89 *||€1.06 *||€0.89 * / 1 piece(s)||€1.06 * / 1 piece(s)|
FFP2 respirator mask without valve from SPRO Medical
The SPRO Medical FFP2 half mask is certified according to DIN EN149:2001+A1:2009 and belongs to category III personal protective equipment in accordance with EU Regulation (EU) 2016/425. It offers safety for medical personnel during a pandemic. The multi-layer surgical mask is suitable for protection against particles, droplets and aerosols that are harmful to health and is intended for the handling of germ-laden materials. The dense filter material of the face mask reliably holds back pathogen-containing droplets and can also contribute to other hygienic measures for infection control in practices, clinics and at work.
Please note: Currently there are many masks in circulation whose quality is not ensured. Some of them are sold certificates or with counterfeit certificates. DocCheck Shop offers you masks that are exclusively from German manufacturers or importers, who have the appropriate documentation and with whom we have already been cooperating for several years.
- Hygienic face mask to protect the airways
- Protection class FFP2 EN149:2001 and A1:2009 FPP2 NR
- Category III personal protective equipment for complex risks in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Reliable face mask against droplet infection by viruses and bacteria (including COVID-19)
- Ergonomic fit with nose clip and soft nose cushion
- Elastic bands ensure a secure fit of the mouth face mask
- Colour: White
- Hygienically packaged in foil bag
Filterless FFP2 mask against the corona virus
In the context of activities with SARS-CoV-2, filterless FFP2 masks offer increased self-protection and protection of others. The integrated filter filters both inhaled and exhaled air with a filtration efficiency of at least 94%. For the best possible protection, filterless FFP2 masks should be used according to the manufacturer's instructions for use.
Scope of delivery
- 1 SPRO Medical FFP2 respirator without valve in the selected package size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.