Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 04.02.2023 and 08.02.2023
Safety-Lok Blood Collection Set from BD
The Safety-Lok blood collection set can be used for short-term infusions as well as for blood collection for analytical parameters and blood cultures. For greater patient comfort, the cannula has been high-precision ground, polished and coated to enable low-pain puncture. Elastic wings provide optimal grip during puncture and indicate cannula size with their color code. The 30 cm tubing makes it flexible to use, and the Luer attachment with valve allows multiple Vacutainer specimen tubes to be filled in succession. Another advantage of this blood collection system is the integrated safety mechanism to protect against needlestick injuries - after using the cutlery, it is slid over the cannula and locks into place. The set can be used for closed direct blood collection into a blood culture bottle with the help of the optional blood culture bottle holder.
- For blood collection with the Vacutainer system and for blood cultures
- Puncture set is also suitable for short-term infusions
- Consists of cannula, tubing and Luer adapter with valve
- For connection of a Vacutainer disposable holder
- Safety cannula with easy-grip wings and cannula protection
- With color coding and precision needle
- Dimensions green: 21 G x 3/4"
- Dimensions light blue: 23 G x 3/4"
- Tube length: 30 cm
- Individually sterile packed
- Available in different sizes
Scope of delivery
- 1 package BD Safety-Lok blood collection sets à 50 pieces in the selected size
This article is excluded from withdrawal.