Item in stock
The delivery will take place between the 07.10.2023 and 11.10.2023
|Quantity||Price per unit||Price per unit (gross)||Reference price||Reference price (gross)|
|To 3||€33.59||€39.97||€0.67 / 1 piece(s)||€0.80 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 4||€31.59||€37.59||€0.63 / 1 piece(s)||€0.75 / 1 piece(s)|
|From 12||€29.59||€35.21||€0.59 / 1 piece(s)||€0.70 / 1 piece(s)|
Vacutainer Safety-Lok blood sample set from BD
The Vacutainer Safety-Lok blood sample set contains winged cannulas, a flexible blood sample tube, as well as a Luer extension, and is a complete and safe blood sample set for BD Vacutainer blood sample systems.
The Safety-Lok winged cannula with beveled tip and lubrication coating allows for a very precise puncturing of the vein, even on pain-sensitive patients. Combined with the Vacutainer single-use holder, several Vacutainer tubes can be filled consecutively. The Safety-Lok system is designed for a comfortable and safe one-hand technique and the cannula’s protective sleeve locks down irreversibly after the puncture with an audible click.
- Blood sample set with safety mechanism to avoid needlestick injuries
- Accessory to BC Vacutainer cannulas
- Useable with Vacutainer single-use holder
- Puncture set for short-term infusions
- Winged cannula with integrated protective sleeve
- Cannulas with beveled tip and lubrication coating for painless puncture
- Flexible blood sample tube
- Luer extension with valve for filling several test tubes
- Safety valve above cannula prevents blood loss
- One-hand technique with locking mechanism of the cannula’s protective sleeve
- Cannula size: 21 G ¾" / 0.8 × 19 mm, green
- Tube length: 178 mm
- Recommended for adults
- 1 pack of BD Vacutainer Safety-Lok blood sample sets with 50 pieces
This item is not eligible for returns.
For consumers, the right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.