Delivery 6 to 9 days
You will receive your goods between the 26.08.2022 and 30.08.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
PJ/U-Kurs-Set Classic III – Rainbow Edition from Littmann
Bring color into your PJ/U course. The PJ/U course set Classic III Rainbow Edition not only offers you useful instruments such as a reflex hammer according to Troemner, diagnostic light and venous tourniquet, but with the Classic III in the Rainbow Edition, the possibility to stand out in color. The chest piece is anodized and thus gets its colorful iridescent finish. So with this quality PJ/U course set, you have everything you need in medical school.
- Littmann Classic III Rainbow Edition: stainless steel double-head chestpiece, 1-tube system, two dual-frequency membranes
- DocCheck Reflex Hammer "Klopp": Neurological grip tip for triggering stretch and skin reflexes, with metal handle
- DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink": Energy-efficient LED illumination, robust metal housing, with clip
- DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr": flexible tourniquet for one-handed tourniquet
- Please note that only the stethoscope will be engraved if engraving is requested
- The stethoscope is available in different tube colors
PJ/U-Course Set Classic III Rainbow Edition - As colorful as it is durable
The PJ/U-course set equips you perfectly for the examination course or the practical year: In addition to a Littmann stethoscope, it also includes a reflex hammer according to Troemner, a diagnostic light and a vein tourniquet from DocCheck. With this PJ/U course set you can start immediately.
The Classic III stethoscope in the Rainbow Edition is made of anodized steel, which also gives it its colorful iridescence. Not only does it look colorful, but it also adds longevity: there's no paint to flake or crack. The earwires are the understated companion to the chestpiece, as they are in subtle black. On the sides of the chestpiece are the dual-frequency diaphragms. They give you the highest precision when auscultating patients - whether they are children or adults. A cold ring can easily replace the membranes, converting the pediatric side of the chestpiece to an open funnel.
Easy to handle and for quick reflex testing experience: The DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" not only has a sturdy metal handle, but also features a relatively heavy hammer head that uses gravity to ensure that your blows always happen with the same force when checking your patient's reflexes. This allows you to achieve comparable results. The reflex hammer has a neurological grip tip, as well as two different rubber inserts at the ends of the head for good examination results.
The DocCheck diagnostic light "Blink" is particularly energy-efficient due to its LED. Thanks to its size and material, it is easy to transport anywhere, while its LED illumination is ideal for diagnosing the throat. The metal housing makes it both sturdy and easy to clean.
The vein tourniquet "Zurr" from DocCheck is of high quality workmanship and therefore very durable. It will faithfully accompany you through your studies.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Littmann Classic III Rainbow Edition in the selected tube color
- 1 DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" in silver
- 1 DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink" in silver
- 1 DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr
|Service Offer:||Laser engraving|