Littmann PJ/U-Kurs-Set Classic III – Copper Edition
The complete equipment for U-course and practical year
Delivery 6 to 9 days
You will receive your goods between the 13.06.2023 and 16.06.2023
PJ/U-Kurs-Set Classic III – Copper Edition from Littmann
Be the Copperfield among medical students! With the copper-colored Classic III from the PJ/U course set Classic III in the Copper Edition, you will enchant colleagues and fellow students. The high-quality PJ/U course set contains all the instruments you need in medical school: stethoscope, Troemner reflex hammer, diagnostic light and venous tourniquet.
- Littmann Classic III Edition: stainless steel double-head chestpiece, 1-tube system, one-piece dual-frequency diaphragm
- DocCheck Reflex Hammer "Klopp": Neurological grip tip for triggering stretch and skin reflexes, with metal handle
- DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink": Energy-efficient LED illumination, robust metal housing, with clip
- DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr": flexible tourniquet for single-handed tourniquet
- Please note that only the stethoscope will be engraved if engraving is requested
PJ/U Course Set Classic III Copper Edition - Durable with style
Perfectly equipped for your practical year or examination course, the PJ/U-course set offers you all the instruments you need.
The Classic III stethoscope in the Copper Edition from Littmann is an eye-catcher not only because of its unusual color: Littmann quality is combined here with a noble design. The Classic III chestpiece is given its color by copper anodizing. This eliminates the need for paint, which can become damaged over time. The stethoscope is harmoniously completed by the tube in the color chocolate, which underlines the copper tone of the chestpiece. The dual-frequency diaphragms, which are located on both sides of the chestpiece, allow you the highest precision in auscultation of small and large patients. You can easily replace the membranes with a cold ring to convert the pediatric side of the chestpiece into an open funnel.
The reflex hammer "Klopp" from DocCheck is equipped with a robust metal handle. It has a neurological handle tip, as well as two different rubber inserts at the head ends. The special feature of the reflex hammers according to Troemner is the heavy hammer head: It not only makes the hammer particularly easy to use, but also ensures with the help of gravity that you can always deliver blows of the same force. This guarantees comparable results.
To ensure that you always have a good light to hand, this set also includes the DocCheck "Blink" LED diagnostic light. With its metal housing, it is not only stable and easy to clean, but also ideal for throat diagnostics with its LED illumination.
The DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr" is also included in this set so that you can also find the vein in your patient and draw sufficient blood. The DocCheck vein tourniquet is of high quality and will be your faithful companion through your studies.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Littmann Classic III Copper Edition
- 1 DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" in silver
- 1 DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink" in silver
- 1 DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr