Littmann PJ/U-Kurs-Set Cardiology IV - Rainbow Edition
The complete equipment for examination course and PJ
Delivery 6 to 9 days
You will receive your goods between the 13.06.2023 and 16.06.2023
PJ/U-Kurs-Set Cardiology IV - Rainbow Edition from Littmann
Colorful for the daily routine in the clinic. The PJ/U-course set Cardiology IV Rainbow Edition offers you not only useful small instruments such as reflex hammer according to Troemner, diagnostic lamp and venous tourniquet, but also the Cardiology IV in the Rainbow Edition. The anodization gives the chest piece of the stethoscope a colorful iridescent finish. So with the high-quality PJ/U course set, you have everything you need in medical school.
- Littmann Cardiology IV Rainbow Edition: stainless steel double-head chestpiece, 1-tube system, two dual-frequency membranes
- DocCheck Reflex Hammer "Klopp": Neurological grip tip for triggering stretch and skin reflexes, with metal handle
- DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink": Energy-efficient LED illumination, robust metal housing, with clip
- DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr": flexible tourniquet for one-handed tourniquet
- Please note that only the stethoscope will be engraved if engraving is requested
- The stethoscope is available in different tube colors
PJ/U-Course Set Cardiology IV Rainbow Edition - Colorful Quality
With the PJ/U-course set you are well prepared for the examination course or the practical year: In addition to a high-quality Littmann stethoscope, it also includes a reflex hammer according to Troemner, a diagnostic light and a vein tourniquet from DocCheck. With this PJ/U course set, you can get started right away.
The Cardiology IV Stethoscope in the Rainbow Edition gets its colorful iridescence from the anodized steel it's made of. Not only does it look colorful, but it also makes it very durable. There is no flaking or cracking. To make sure that the earpieces don't steal the show from the chestpiece, they come in subtle black. On the sides of the chestpiece are the dual-frequency diaphragms. They give you the highest precision when auscultating patients - whether they are children or adults. A cold ring can easily replace the membranes, converting the pediatric side of the chestpiece to an open funnel.
Easy to handle and for quick learning of reflex testing: The DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" not only has a sturdy metal handle, but also has a relatively heavy hammer head that uses gravity to ensure that you always make blows with the same force when checking your patient's reflexes. This allows you to achieve comparable results. The reflex hammer has a neurological grip tip, as well as two different rubber inserts at the ends of the head for good examination results.
The DocCheck diagnostic light "Blink" is particularly energy-efficient due to its LED. Its size and material make it easy to transport, while its LED illumination is ideal for diagnosing the throat. The metal housing makes it both sturdy and easy to clean.
The vein tourniquet "Zurr" from DocCheck is of high quality workmanship and therefore very durable. It will faithfully accompany you through your studies.
Scope of delivery
- 1 Littmann Cardiology IV Rainbow Edition in the selected tube color
- 1 DocCheck reflex hammer "Klopp" in silver
- 1 DocCheck LED diagnostic light "Blink" in silver
- 1 DocCheck vein tourniquet "Zurr