Item in stock
You will receive your goods between the 01.10.2022 and 06.10.2022 Due to the tense situation caused by the Covid-19 eruption, there may be occasional delays in delivery.
Thermal barrier to maintain the temperature from versapak
Barriers can be quite useful. Versapak's thermal barrier ensures that your products, such as vaccines or biological samples that need to stay refrigerated, don't get too warm or freeze. It's great for maintaining a specific temperature over time and can be used for Versapak's shipping bags. At the same time, the products are protected from shock and vibration.
Thermal barrier - At a glance
- Maintaining the desired temperature
- Prevents freezing
- Suitable for refrigerated products: Vaccines, insulin, biological samples, reagents, medications
- Protects the product from shocks and vibrations
- Material: Polyethylene
- The thermal barrier is available in different sizes
Thermal barrier - The details
The thermal barrier ensures that the desired (cooling) temperature is maintained without the products freezing. Due to its flexibility, it can be adapted to any packaging and any product.
The temperature in refrigerated transport can be maintained at +2 °C - +8 °C and at +15 °C - +25 °C for a longer period of time. The thermal barrier is available in two different sizes and can therefore be used for different models of Versapak transport bags.
Thermal barrier 250 ml
- Volume: 250 ml
- Dimension: 220 mm x 300 mm x 10 mm
- Suitable for Versopak models: BLD, BLDK and PYB1
Thermal barrier 650 ml
- Volume: 650 ml
- Dimension: 510 mm x 270 mm x 10 mm
- Suitable for Versopak models: PYB2 and PYB3
Scope of delivery
- 1 versapak thermobarrier in the selected size