"Max the Muscle Skeleton"
This skeleton model embodies all the standard benefits of a 3B scientific skeleton. In addition, it shows the structural interactions between bones and muscles. On the skeleton's left side, more than 600 medically/anatomically important structures are designated, such as muscle origins in red, muscle attachments in blue, and, on the right side, hand-numbered bones, fissures and foramina.
- musculo-skeletal Max embodies all standard benefits of the classic skeleton.
- offers in addition a representation of the structural interaction between bones and muscles
- on the skeleton's left side, more than 600 medically/anatomically important structures are designated
- unbeatable price-performance point
- first-class natural casting "Made in Germany"
- made of durable, unbreakable plastics
- the ca. 200 bones closely approximate their real weight
- natural height
- anatomically correct
- 3-part assembled skull
- individually inserted teeth
- quick and easy-to-take limb measurements
- Skeleton Max
- dust cover