This life-sized human skeleton is a plastic replica cast and serves as a model of the human anatomy. Bones, knuckles and ankles can easily be identified. The bone structure can be studied or taught efficiently with this DocCheck skeleton which comes with a mobile stand on wheels. The limbs as well as the three-part skull can be removed.
- skeleton model with flexible column, discs and joints
- articulated hand and feet bones
- removable extremities
- removable, tripartite skull
- life-like replica of all anatomical details
- bones made from high-quality, durable plastic
- tilt-resistant five-legged stand on wheels
- skeleton size: 180 cm / 5.91 ft
The DocCheck anatomical skeleton model is reproduced true to the original human skeleton and displays exact details. The skeleton can easily be transported to different class or lecture rooms as it is equipped with a stand on wheels to ensure stabiity. Furthermore the arms, legs and the three-part skull can be individually removed and separately used for specific teaching or demonstrations in practice or clinic.
The skeleton is also very useful for doctor-patient-conversations whenever disabilities, limitations, diseases and treatments need to be explained. The skeleton model helps the patient to gain a clearer insight and better understanding of the matters discussed
Scope of Delivery
- Plastic human skeleton model
- sturdy stand on wheels